Working from home...

We lost Coco shortly after this pic from 3/29/21.

So today I started working from home due to the pandemic of COVID-19 Coronavirus.  WTF?

I had very mixed feelings about this.  There is an introverted, Scorpio thrill at being able to stay home.  It's going back to some of the things I enjoyed about being in private practice.  But it's also exhausting. People are so disoriented and it's scary in the world right now.


COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Last updated: March 27, 2020, 13:41 GMT

Coronavirus Cases:

552,626

Deaths:

25,044

Recovered:

128,706
ACTIVE CASES
398,876
Currently Infected Patients
377,814 (95%)
in Mild Condition
21,062 (5%)
Serious or Critical
Show Graph
Jan 22Feb 21Mar 22Jan 28Feb 03Feb 09Feb 15Feb 27Mar 04Mar 10Mar 160250k500k
Show Statistics
CLOSED CASES
153,750
Cases which had an outcome:
128,706 (84%)
Recovered / Discharged
25,044 (16%)
Deaths
Show Graph
Feb 02Feb 22Mar 13Feb 07Feb 12Feb 17Feb 27Mar 03Mar 08Mar 18Mar 230%100%
Show Statistics
Total Coronavirus CasesTotal Cases(Linear Scale)Jan 22Feb 02Feb 13Feb 24Mar 06Mar 170100k200k300k400k500k600kCases
Total Coronavirus DeathsTotal Deaths(Linear Scale)Jan 22Feb 02Feb 13Feb 24Mar 06Mar 1705k10k15k20k25k30kDeaths

Comments